Recently, a local public office sought to help a man in desperate need of expensive diabetic shoes so that he could return to work. They found him help at no cost through a contact made at a ServeOK Compassionate Care Gathering.
You can help build these connections through your prayers and
generosity! There are many more stories with happy endings like this one due to the support you will provide for these programs.
Your help will result in:
· 500 attendees representing over 240 organizations network at Compassionate Care Gatherings, while others learn of needs and resources in our community.
· Provide hundreds of volunteer hours served through the free web platform provided to ministries, nonprofits, churches and other organizations.
· Increase awareness of needs in our community and ways that many might serve others.
· Prayer Volunteers connect securely with those in our community who have needs.
· Make possible programs bringing awareness and connections not provided by any other organization in our community. ServeOK provides a unique service!
This is all truly possible with your support! Please consider a generous gift by the end of this year to ServeOK ensuring that more needs are met in 2017, and help meet our goal of $65,000 this fiscal year!